Dennis Itumbi, Ngirici, Sossion among those shortlisted for CAS positions.
A total of 224 candidates have been shortlisted by the Public Service Commission (PSC) for CAS positions. From a pool of over 600 applicants, these candidates are expected to participate in interviews set to begin on March 1, 2023.
Shortlisted candidates must produce original certificates and provide clearance certificates from KRA, HELB, a registered Credit Reference Bureau, a police clearance certificate, and a self-declaration form signed by the EACC.
In addition, the public has been urged to submit any credible information regarding the shortlisted candidates.
Some notable names that made the shortlist include:
- Former Digital Strategist at then Deputy President William Ruto’s office, Dennis Itumbi.
- Isaac Mwaura
- Millicent Omanga
- Mwanaisha Chidzuga
- City pastor and former Nairobi gubernatorial aspirant Margaret Wanjiru
- Former Soy MP Caleb Kositany.
- Gideon Keter.
- Former KNUT Secretary-General Wilson Sossion
- Former Kirinyaga Women MP Wangui Ngirici.
- Former Samburu Governor Moses Lenolkulal
- Former Journalist Bonnie Musambi
- Former Harambee Stars captain McDonald Mariga Wanyama
- Former Nominated Senator Mary Yiane
- Former Bahati MP Kimani Ngunjiri
- Former Lamu Senator Anuar Loitiptip
- Former Starehe MP Charles Njagua, alias Jaguar.